Customer Survey Promotion (the “Promotion”).
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. HOW TO ENTER. Beginning on February 24, 2023 at 12 AM, Pacific Standard Time and continuing on a rolling basis to be concluded in Company’s sole discretion (the “Promotion Period”), all eligible ChowNow customers will be given an opportunity to complete a customer satisfaction survey, with eligibility based on whether the customer has placed a previous order on or after January 1, 2023. All eligible customers will be entered once they submit a completed survey sent via email. The registered name and email address provided must match the winner’s information.
If you do not comply with the registration requirements and/or meet the eligibility requirements, you cannot participate in the Promotion and are not eligible to win.
You may enter no more than once during the Promotion Period, for a maximum total of one entry during the Promotion Period. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent these Official Rules.
3. ELIGIBILITY. Open to residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C., 18 years of age and older as of the beginning of the Promotion Period, except for employees of Company (“Sponsor”) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
4. DRAWING. A random drawing for all Entry Codes will be conducted on the first Friday of each month during the Promotion Period for one (1) Grand Prize.
Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email or phone and must be verified by Company as an eligible customer before disbursement of the Grand Prize. By entering this Promotion, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
5. RELEASE, INDEMNIFICATION, AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By entering this Promotion, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in the Promotion or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Promotion; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Promotion; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the Promotion, or announcement of the prizes. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify the Promotion. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by Participant, but in no event attorneys’ fees and under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
6. PRIZES. $100 ChowNow Bucks, redeemable for future orders. Total prize value: $100. Prizes will be distributed directly into the winner’s Company account within 24 hours of notification.
Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Limit one prize per email address, family, or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. All tax liability on all prizes is solely the responsibility of the prize winner.
7. FORCE MAJEURE/TERMINATION. Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Promotion in whole or in part, or modify, suspend, delay or extend the Promotion if it determines in its sole discretion that Promotion materials, including, but not limited to entries, or other errors or if Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion that the Promotion is impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions (including, without limitation, computer viruses, hacking, glitches or printing or production errors) have detrimentally affected or undermined the proper play, integrity, operation, administration and/or feasibility of the Promotion. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Promotion for reasons beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made health epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state, provincial or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Promotion.
8. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM. Except where prohibited, Participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by binding arbitration under the American Arbitration Association Consumer Rules and Procedures, at which point all such arbitration will be conducted with a single arbitrator applying California law consistent with the AAA CRP in Los Angeles County, California.
10. WINNERS LIST. For the names of all prize winners, available no more than two (2) months from the applicable month, email Sponsor at email@example.com.
11. SPONSOR.ChowNow, Inc. 3585 Hayden Ave. Culver City, CA 90232