We believe restaurants are at their best when they focus their efforts on the quality of their food and service. Whether it be in the kitchen preparing for dinner or at the front door greeting customers, these activities are what make a restaurant. Said another way, restaurants excel when they’re working offline.
At the same time, we live in a world that more than ever demands convenience, usually brought about by technology. Customers are asking for faster, easier ways to order their meals. Like most people they are busy checking emails, jumping in and out of apps, messaging friends and browsing websites. Said another way, customers live and work online.
ChowNow was created to bridge this disconnect. Our products help restaurants get online quickly and easily so they can maintain direct relationships with their customers. As the world evolves and new technology platforms emerge, we will be there to help our restaurant clients stay up to speed online. We cannot control the taste of their food or the friendliness of their staff, but we can arm them with the tools needed to compete in the tech-driven world we all live in.
Chris Webb, CEO
- October 24th, 2017
- ChowNow Raises $20 Million Series B to Help Restaurants Regain Their Customers From Online Ordering Middlemen
- May 4th, 2017
- Meet ChowNow Discover: New Customers Await
- October 18th, 2016
- ChowNow x Squarespace: Partnering to Turn Your Restaurant’s Website into a Digital Revenue Stream
- October 14th, 2015
- Uber and ChowNow Partner to Give Thousands of Restaurants Access to On-Demand Delivery
- Uber and ChowNow are proud to announce a new partnership that brings a faster-than-ever delivery option to thousands of restaurants that use ChowNow for their online and mobile ordering.
- For Media Inquiries Press@chownow.com