ChowNow x Squarespace: Partnering to Turn Your Restaurant’s Website into a Digital Revenue Stream|
Every restaurant has a unique story. A special dynamic you can’t help but notice between servers and their guests. A certain nostalgia that’s evoked from sampling a signature dish. A reason loyal customers keep coming back for more.
It’s what turns food into an experience. And it’s why at ChowNow, we take great care in building an online ordering platform that ensures your restaurant’s character, your brand, is what shines front and center.
Today we advance our mission by partnering with Squarespace. Squarespace has developed a series of new website templates that have been designed specifically for restaurants and come pre-loaded with ChowNow online ordering — allowing restaurants like yours to get online and taking orders in no time.
Now, you can forgo the heavy lifting with an all-in-one product that turns your restaurant’s website into a digital revenue stream, and ensures your brand looks just as great online as it does in-store.
Here’s how to get yours
- Pick a website template from Squarespace. We love Hunter and Tremont, designed specifically for restaurants.
- Integrate awesome features like reservations, Facebook, and Instagram. Most importantly, connect your ChowNow account to power the “Order Now” button.
- Start taking orders from your shiny new website in no time!
If you’re one of the 50% of restaurant owners who don’t have a website¹, you’re missing out on the 92% percent of consumers who have searched for restaurants like yours on the web in the last six months².
Time to get your brand in front of ready customers with a beautiful website that turns visits into transactions. Get started with a free product demo today.
(1) Single Platform & Chadwick Martin Bailey, (2) Restaurant Sciences
About the Author
Emily Neudorf heads up Marketing at ChowNow and loves architecture, music, animals — and of course, discovering great restaurants. She considers Chicago and Los Angeles two of the world’s finest food cities… and there’s much more exploration ahead.
Latest posts by Emily Neudorf (see all)
- Frequently Asked Questions: Food Ordering with Google, Powered by ChowNow - July 1, 2019
- Introducing Instagram Ordering with ChowNow - May 8, 2018
- Why Your Restaurant Needs to Take Advantage of Customer Data - May 2, 2018