We need you to verify your business information by March 15 to continue releasing your daily disbursements. Stripe, our payment processor, is requiring this as part of the Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance update and is standard for all businesses that use Stripe.
Verifying your business is both easy and secure—you can do it right from your ChowNow dashboard.
- Once logged in, go to the Location Info link on the left hand side of your dashboard.
- On the Location Info page, scroll down to the link that says ‘Verify Account’ and click on it.
- Clicking on this will open up a secure form from our partners at Stripe and you will see the items that are missing that need to be fulfilled to become compliant.
- If you have more than one location, you will need to complete the above steps for each location.
Once on the secure form hosted by Stripe, you will be asked you to enter or upload information related to one or all of the following:
- The Business Tax ID/Federal EIN Number (what you file under for the IRS)
- A copy of your IRS issued SS-4 Form
- Provide the last 4 of your Social Security Number and/or upload an image of your Driver’s License, be sure to take a clear, well lit photo to ensure the information is readable.
- Only provide information to the missing fields in the secure form hosted by Stripe.
Please be sure to update before the March 15, 2022 deadline to ensure your account stays up to date and disbursements can continue to be released. You can also schedule time with your ChowNow rep to discuss any additional questions you may have.