How to Pull Disbursement Reports in Your ChowNow Dashboard & Subscribe to Email Reports
Operating a restaurant means staying close to your numbers. ChowNow makes it easy for you to keep tabs on your online ordering revenue with an easy way to generate disbursement reports right from your Dashboard, as well as daily disbursement report emails delivered straight to your inbox.
How to Pull Disbursement Reports in Your Dashboard
You can pull disbursement reports by logging in to your ChowNow Dashboard and following these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of your page.
- Click Disbursements on the left side of your page.
- Customize the following:
- Location. If you have multiple locations, use the dropdown to select which location you’d like to run a report on — or you can select All.
- Sort By. Select if you’d like the report to be sorted by the Disbursement Date (date that funds were sent via ACH) or sorted by the Order Date (date that the orders were received).
- Report Duration. Select a range of choice to view results from the last Day, Week, Month, or a Custom Range.
- Order Type. Select which type(s) of ChowNow orders you’d like included in the report: Pickup orders, Delivery orders, or Refunds — otherwise this will default to All order types.
- Hit the grey Run Report button below to view your customized ChowNow disbursement report.
- Click Export on the right side of the page to download the report as an Excel file.
How to Subscribe to Daily Disbursement Report Emails from ChowNow
You can elect to have your ChowNow disbursement report emailed to you on a daily basis. To subscribe to daily disbursement report emails, or to add a new recipient, log in to your ChowNow Dashboard and follow these steps:
- Click Locations at the top of your page.
- If you have multiple locations, use the dropdown to select which location you’d like to receive email reports.
- Click Notifications on the left side of your page.
- Enter the email address you’d like daily disbursement report emails to be sent to.
- Check the box next to Disbursements Report – Daily.
- Hit the green Save button below.
Daily disbursement reports will be emailed to you within 1 hour of your business closing, according to the ordering hours that are set up in your ChowNow Dashboard.
These email reports will contain a summary of your orders or ACH deposits for that day, as well as an attached Excel spreadsheet that you can download for your records or easily forward along to your accounting team.
ChowNow Support is here for you 7 days a week and can be reached by phone (888-707-2469 ext. 2), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and through the ChowNow tablet.